Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 2, After being screwed in the back.

So after being fucked from the back, I started singing "Sorry's seems to be the hardest word", for I knew I was punished immorally by Elton John for the sins I've commited against men. There I was, alone and miserable in my own cell stroking my balls. Hoping that there would be something that'll amaze me .. or just something.....
Then along the corridors of our cell, I heard dragging of lazy feet, someone whistling to the tune " Don't worry be Happy ", Smelled like a bum with piss. I got out from my toiletseat halfway releasing demons and there was a man infront of my cell. I looked at him. He was a loser in disguise, he stunk like a skunk, he had messy hair and he is Messed up. The bars then slide open, he got in and stood right infront of me with his dick facing me, inches away, then he moaned " urgghhhh ".

It was Richard..

We looked at each other, I looked at him, he looked at me and then I realised he was better looking than I am. We stared at each other for a long time then he said " So...." and I shouted immediately " CHRISSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT !! " then we decided to break out of prison for I didn't want to see Elton John again. Our little plan was to Kill everyone and leave but witout getting caught. It was the best plan ever. It was so good that It made Prison Break look like Prisoners Cake. It was so good that there won't be a tommorow because it was so good. So good, I gotta tell you it's so good.
We decided to kill therefore we had to make our own weapons, I tore a piece of my bed sheet and broke a metal bar and tore Richard's toe nail and tied it around the metal bar. It was deadly.

Minutes later, we woke up because it was lunch time. As usual Richard was lazy and a humansloth so he didn't want to get out of his bed, when the guards came to wake him up, Richard sunk his toe nail up the guards belly, it wasn't really a good plan at all because I had just realised who I was working with. We figured a way to hide the corpse, We hid it in Elton John's cell and headed for lunch :D.

We skipped our way to the cafeteria and when we got our lump of shit on our trays, we threw our food at other prisoners and seconds later it became a major food fight. While it was all messy, we took our weapons and started killing prisoners and guards under the "smokescreen" .I stabbed Elton John in his asshole and he screamed " Moreeeeeeeeeeeee moreeeeeeeeeeeeee.'' Goddamn it. In the end, I managed to kill 403,520 people. It was a Major Scene the big policemen had to come and throw a ball-baring Grenade down. All the prisoners ducked to avoid the ball bearings but the other guards were killed by it for they thought they were safe. Lucky for Richard and I, we managed to escape out of the cafeteria when it was Red Alert ( the ball bearing Grenade ).

So Richard and I were very stealthy and we ran as quickly as possible in circles. We ran up a flight of stairs and to our surprise there was a bitch in the Cell Control Room. ( CCR ) As we all know, Richard can never control his raging hormones he raped that bitch in her nose which she died out of weird and freakiness. It was happy time for Ric and me, we played with the pretty buttons, levers, valves and we found keys. We messed with the controls and the cell doors we opened, at 5 inches. The lights were busted and the alarm was ringing. We found two an MP3 player on a chair and we found a song by Elton John called " Candle in the Wind" we played it through the sound system in repeat. All the other prisoners shouted " YOU FAG" they were all upset and annoyed while Elton John was the only happy one there.

We decided to move ahead and got out of the building and we saw the light. The outside world, and we wanted to breakout through the high walls but there were too many popo's, So we decided to improvise and get away through the sewage in the basement, We then moved our way through this stinky maze, we saw many unusual things along the way, we saw Aliens V.S Predators being murdered by bums, horses with rats face, Chicken Wings, Spirits with no head and Clay Aiken. We managed to find a way out, up the stairs was a heavy piece of shit, we forced it open and we were in the streets. Popped our heads out to breathe fresh air..


No comments: