Friday, February 22, 2008

Day 3, The New Blood and the Unusual

When we could breathe air out from the sewer, it was midnight already and.." ZOOM "went pass a car when we popped our heads up the manhole. Just as I thought it was safe I got up from the manhole and some Fuckin' idiot accelerated even faster towards me and banged me. Somehow I stayed alive. The asshole that banged me didn't hit'n'run , neither did he come out to apologise. He sat in his car laughin' his hideous black ass off. I dragged him out of the car and he was still laughing. I bashed him up and he was still laughing with his mouth opened. I pissed in his mouth he was gargling and laughing. Richard then said " Blackguy, shut the fuck up or I'll make my mum slap you." Then there was sudden silence. He then said his name was Aaron.

Insecurity started engulfing , Aaron joined our little adventure and the 3 of us decided to hide from the popo in the forest then improvise later on. We were tired and pissed off because we had been driving all over New York and we couldn't find a forest, then it hit me, New York is a city. I punched Aaron and Slapped Richard, they gave me a titty twister, it was good. Then later, we ended up in a forest out of town, we trashed Aaron's car and rolled down the hill of the forest. It looked like a forest where no one has been in before, A Virgin Forest. We then used Richard's Self-drawn compass on his hands to direct us to north. Suddenly...

A distorted image appeared right in front of Aaron's dreadful black face. Colour contrast, for Aaron is black and the image was white. It has 3 boobs on its head with tiny arms carrying a wand with a star top. It then just drifts away slowly, the 3 of us just followed it. Hours and hours we've been walking and soon we arrived in a bar in a beach. There were many girls in the bar. Humongous tits. We realised the image was a Love Fairy for it shot an arrow through the girls breast. We took a girl each. Ahh, Happy moments.. To be continued.

To be continued immediately, The fairy then became really strange, it spawned a cookie man and started stabbing everyone in the bar with its wand with the star. It wasn't the lovely fairy we thought it was, I took a jug of beer and smashed the fairy in its 3 boobs. It died. The little cookieman thanked us and dragged us away. Its tiny hands grabbed my balls and pulled them towards the forest. Richard asked, "Who are you and where are you taking us?" the cookie said with lots of breathy words" ffff.....ff.. I am... Fff ff... Your father.. fff "
"Really.. ?" enquired Richard, "No, I'm sorry, I just had to do what Darth Vader did, I'm taking you to my house for tea as a token of appreciation for setting me free." said cookieman. Ric and Aaron followed it while I was being pulled and minutes later we arrived in a Magical Candy House . How adorable..

As soon as the cookie pressed the solid candy from it's what we think is a doorbell, Aaron started chewing its sweet roof. I bit off cookieman's head and it was still squiggling about, Richard munched it's legs off. We tore up the roof and grabbed his sweet little children and gave them a ticket to our bellies. We spared the mum, heh heh. We ate the entire house. The little cookiewhore than tried to make a run for it, We then thought to spare it and let it lead us to her little cookie tribe, the village. It stupidly did, thinking the elder cookies would cast voodoo on us to flee but they were pretty wrong. We Godzilla-ed the village and broke many candy tents and threw cookie people up the sky like rain, when it fell, it fell with a splat. Richard was blowing off the cookie prostitudes skirts while Aaron painted himself white with white, sugar semi-liquid.
Cookiedogs tasted alot like chocolate cookies. We Stomped, Crashed, destroyed, conquered and ate the entireeeeeeee village. Happy moments. Ahh..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can be a storyteller. lol good posts :D