Tuesday, February 19, 2008

How I got into prison.



It was a warm night, my friends and I planned to rob a bank down the road of Gotham City next to Yellowbrick road, Bellyville. Joan Nga, Richard Latsch, Abu bakar, Rumah Zaini, Hulk Hogan and me, were up to no good. We were bad. We'd cut you in your neck and put salt in it then laugh at Ugly Betty. We were all disguised in black except for Abu and Zaini, for they were horrifyingly black. Joan was to provide us with equipment and he was the wingman, Abu and Zaini were to help me unload the cash, Hogan was to break down the vault with his metalhead and Richard was there to look good, to look like we know what we're doing or to look like proffesionals. He looked like a dropout from school. He has this look.. like that --->
So anyway, I had an erection cause' Abu was touching my nipples. We arrived at the bank with our bicycles, Bank Cot. Everything was according to plan, we rushed in the entrance and the alarmed triggered.....
I gave Richard a slap for he was the asshole that planned this. Hulk Hogan was so pissed he tore off his clothes, Abu Bakar burned down Rumah Zaini's house, while Richard and I made the run for it. We ran south until we stopped. We stopped at Vaney's Diner and had doughnuts. We robbed Vaney's and killed an old man for he had the same name as I did and he had face problems. We continued running again and killed hundreds of people along the way until.. we met the popo, 5 policemen came rushing towards us with their batons, I was so wonderful and courageous I broke one of their arms with a Judo-chop, dodged, moved with lightning speed and stole the baton and bashed everyone with it , including Richard. I managed to escape while Richard was on the ground. He said to me " Just go... Leave me.. " and so I did.
I ran up and down, down to basements, up the stairs and round in circles until helicopters and the SWAT team came, I was panicking, I murdered a cat. Somehow I managed to destroy the helicopters and killed 4 SWAT members with my bare hands until I fell down and one of them started humping me. I jumped up, frontflip double black flip, sideflip, flared, krumped out of the unsual rape. I was about to kick his nuts when I was hit really hard in the back. I died..twitching..

No comments: